View Single Post
Old 2010-07-15, 15:16   Link #2121
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinch View Post
In all honesty, that situation could be broken down easily. Here's a plague, its infected someone you care deeply for, now you have two choices. Destroy it and the person you care about, or save it and run the risk of causing thousands to die.

Humans with a weak will will believe that everything will be okay if they save the life, which won't ever happen. The only realistic and practical thing to do would be to destroy them both. Chalk up an ideal that demands saving thousands over one person, it's not even worth considering what the proper action would be.

THAT is the primary reason why I don't like HF, and I also don't like Worm-chan at all, either.
I bet other people would condemn Shirou for choosing the world over his love. I guess it's just view point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I'd have to double check with my boyfriend, I can't recall if he completed the whole game in 24 hours (I know he did it in one sitting) or if it was the Fate route he completed in 24 hours. Sorry for the confusion.
It had to be Fate. It is impossible to do all three routes in that time. Well, it is possible but I don't think he could read that fast.

My game clock is like 4 days but I got up to do something so many times it's probably 3. Time wise, it took me a month I would say.