Thread: Tower of God
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-31, 13:38   Link #154
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Well what do you think this rare gem is going to be for / protected by? Since it is a higher level test its obviously going to be important / hard to obtain.
It's just a plain old gem. Nothing special about it.

Quote:
LOl one simple chapter of Kimi no iru or GE can cause ten pages full of rage and there are just romances where there is not a lot to write about... But TOG, manhwa with differentiated, big world, full of mysteries have nothing worth to discuss? Just omg... Try to use mangafox forum and you will see how many discussions this manhwa can ignited. Just there is not a lot fans of TOG here, because its korean web comic and fans of them choose another places do discuss about them...
*reads mangafox threads*

*yawn*

They talk a lot... but it's just the same ol' "opinion", "impressions" and "own stupid prediction of the future that's never going to happen", ie. nothing interesting is being said. I don't follow the manwha to just go and read afterwards someone else's digested summary of what I just saw for myself. We got plenty of that over here tyvm, and don't get me wrong, it's just as boring to read here too.

Questions, shipping, chit-chat, and other white noise =/= discussion.

When they start talking about something that questions the very nature of the manga itself, secrets, or just hard to find trivia on it... basically just about anything that would result in a "memorable" discussion, then call me.