View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 19:57   Link #110
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRareTreeCat View Post
I dont see your problem but ive always been excited for manga chapters and never been let down. You just have your expectations way to high, and as for the reveal of Tobi; probably didn't follow your "theory" now did it? And how were the Kabuto flashbacks pointless? We got to see one of the powerful antagonists back stories as to how he became who he was. We're also gonna see Obito's backstory with Madara and probably Madara's (what we haven't seen/heard), something called character development. How could that bore you? If Naruto is disappointing you so much then stop complaining about it and just don't read it or watch it. Simple.
**** yes i am upset that it turned out to be Obito. My theory was that Tobi is anybody but Obito because the whole Obito theory started years ago based off their names being similar and having a sharingan. People stuck to that theory just because of that. No part about Madara magically rescuing Obito makes any sense at all. You're gonna tell me that Madara's secret hide out where he's been staying for decades just happened to be under that battle field? Obito was the worst possible revelation especially since that **** Kishi made us wait 3 years to find out. Built it up so much and now the next 2 months he's gonna be explaining it, when i'd rather see what is going on in the fight. And the way Kishi started the flashback was so stupid. Kakashi asks Obito something, he doesn't respond but the reader starts getting the flashbacks. They should have at least started fighting then at some point Obito explains how he was able to survive.

Yes the Kabuto flashback's were completely unnecessary, we didn't even know what he planned to achieve after the war was over. He wanted Sasuke so he can put Orochimaru in his body, then what?
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote