View Single Post
Old 2013-01-07, 01:08   Link #31566
AC-Phoenix
Detective

There was something I forgot when I wrote my post yesterday:

EP 2 Natsuhi's room
Gohda closed the door several times yet it always re-opened.
I think we can take this scene literally.

Think about it: You can only see him closing the door and opening it. You never see him taking the key though so it was probably still in the lock on the outside of the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
I pointed this out a while back:

1) For the second twilight, Rosa was alone (briefly) while going to find Kinzo. Even then, her story of being with Kinzo is definitely false.

2) Rosa is mentioned as having child-strength sedatives in Episode 3.

3) Rosa is mentioned as making dinner for Battler.

4) When Genji knocks on the parlor door to report finding Nanjo & Kumasawa, he wakes Battler up
I knew I should have re-read EP 1 and 2 instead of watching it lol.
Then again we got additional hints in the anime...

ad1) I still knew about that one. This and Rosa called the servants furniture is basically what he builds hi claim upon.
ad2) I think it was just something to stop her tantarums

However if you combine 2, 3 and 4 you could guess that Rosa drugged Battler.

The question is though: If Rosa was the Wolf, she could have, as she said, just shot him.
Picking up the line of thought were she pretended to be beatrice for Maria, she could have just told Maria to face the wall again and kill battler off. You would have 2 wolfs and 1 sheep.
I'm also not sure were she made his dinner as several other rooms than the kitchen are suitable for cooking.

Don't misunderstand I could probably make a sound Rosa-culprit theory, yet there is one other rule to this game: Eva must survive.
So we have to find out how she survived in game one and two.
In game 3 Rosa is already dead, yet Beatrice still appears.

I can't deny that Rosa is the only one who could change herself into a believable beatrice though.(A Kyrie save one that is).
Another problem is the part where Batler becomes the head, with Rosa assisting this even before Rudolf. It wouldn't make sense if she was the culprit.

Rosa's motive would however be money, so one still has to explain the sudden love for Battler, otherwise she lacks a motive. And it notably has to be one where she would still be killing Rodulf, while leaving Battler alone and even giving him the 10 tons of gold.

I wish they'd just do Chiro as an anime, that would make things a lot easier to understand...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote