Thread: Fire Emblem
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-12, 07:06   Link #164
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Its suggested Ninnian is Roy's mother simply because Fuuin mentions Roy's mother died shortly after giving birth to Roy. Ninnian is the only one whos suggested to die in her ending after being paired with Eliwood.
Not only for that, Ninian is the only one who has magical power. But anyway, ElywoodXNinian is the official pairing of FE7. But i don't remember with which person Hector end up ? Fiorina ? And Lyn seems to end up with the other men (the one who has an arc and ride a hrose). Too bad because I'm for an HectorXLyn pairing

Quote:
Don't remind me urgh....its stupid how badly they break the game after the the stupidly hard opening chapters.

All you need to beat RD is promote Ike to Vanguard, nothing like over 37 strength and speed. Well at least in RD unlike PoR he couldn't solo the final boss (even if the ending had him doing just that).
Well, personnaly, i think that the second promotion is a good idea. And in the end the game is not that easy even with that. But i still perfer PoR than RD. And i absolutely hate the ElinciaXGoeffroy paring. It should be IkeXElincia >_<...