View Single Post
Old 2004-06-02, 21:06   Link #101
FarthingRedFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by exedore
Enough is e-bloody-nough.

Panda Z is cute. It's not the greatest bloody show under the sun, and the fact that you continue to obsess at this level reflects poorly on you, us (because you drag us into it), AiA, and fans of the show in general. So you don't like Matroska? Don't download it. You don't like God Mars? Don't download it. We're not subbing Panda fast enough for you? I don't see you volunteering to help. Panda Z 1-3 were the work of two people in their spare time. N-Bomb and Kyoji both have OTHER SHOWS THAT THEY WORK ON, and so do I (Notice that my name isn't anywhere on Panda 1-3).

At this point, you have two options: put up (and help) or shut up (and deal with the matroska). In the meantime, Panda 4 will be done when we get it done.

Oh, and on your Matroska comments...I don't like it either, but WTF does "most tollerating format" mean? I think you mean "intolerable".

Re: Sun, Since the Panda-Z staff is N-Bomb and Kyoji, it's technically a co-release. Watch for more interesting naming conventions come autumn when we put God Mars on a short hiatus and start bringing some forgotten gems of the VHS genre to the digi age...

OK, i'll zip it about the Matroska
FarthingRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote