View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 22:31   Link #31
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Welcome to the world of non-discrimination. Jann made the whole scenery look more relaxable and the funniest part about him are his "body" expressions.

Anyhow. I liked the episode even though I did not understand what they said. But from what it was more than fine.

And the preview for the next episode also looks like fun. More to follow after subs have been released.
Ok yeah but I find it weird he has lipstick on. That is just weird. I know some armies would refuse his kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
Someone please get rid of this bigot who says things like "Gregor is a Nazi" and "Jann being a gay guy who ruins the show". He's ruining all of these threads! I LOL hard at him but that's because he's more stupid than anything.
Come on now, don't be offended they are just anime characters and I certainly am allowed to bigot them since they are not real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Jann's a great, fun-loving character. I hope they carry on giving him screentime in this adaptation.

I laughed so hard at his scene during the brawl with all men together around him. Priceless.

Edy's few seconds of speech was so :3 :3 :3 :3 :3. Seriously, just those few scenes were enough to make my week. I love Edy, and it's good to see that they've captured her character perfectly from the game, just in those few seconds.

As for the hugging scene in the preview for episode 7, the male character shown does have darker hair then Welkin, so it must be Faldio.
Well I won't disagreed with you that Jann does bring a comedy relief but some of his tastes make literally chilly. And why are people bombarding me with bad karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
If you played the game Jann is one of the strongest Lancer characters, better than Largo which makes him one of my favourite. That and he's funny during the battle (Largo your're the only one for me!). No idea if they are carrying that into the anime either.
Certainly his strength is nice but once again his personality might not be for me other than the comedy relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinatsu-no-miya View Post
I must say, I disagree with you. To say that he ruins the whole show is a sweeping statement. I find him charming and interesting.
Once again I must say that he perhaps did not ruin the whole as I was a little tired and blew up as in other posts you can see. I AM SCHIZO SO DEAL WITH IT! LOL! I do have to agreed that he to me was more chills giving off than comedy value but I will just have to get used to him like other things in which I might be slower to get used to.