View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 15:41   Link #2031
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
If I don't at least like you, that will leave me with like one other friend on this subforum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I hope me waiting for HLJ to stock the plush nendoroids wasn't a bad idea. If I miss out on them, I'm gonna kill a...raizoo And steal her plushies
We're friends yet you'd kill me. wat. ;_;

So wait. There's me, Nina and Vizzy.... Is that really it? 'A'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So I got my Shamal I ordered from Amiami today. Took only 3 days with EMS. Neat, only... yeah, had to pay $11 at the door. This leads me to 2 possible conclusions:

1.) EMS shipping affects it. I've always ordered using SAL from HLJ
2.) Ordering from Amiami caused it, as I've never been charged for stuff from HLJ

To verify I'd have to order something from Amiami and ship it with SAL. The contents of the order did not affect anything, as I've ordered lone figmas before. Only difference is that HLJ uses bigger boxes.
I doubt it'll be any different if I use AmiAmi vs Hobby Search vs Hobby Link concerning EMS vs SAL.

So when I get my plushies via SAL, I'll tell you what happens. x)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
I think because EMS package ares tracked, that's why they're more prone to customs inspections and taxes.
Y'know, now that you mention it, I do faintly remember how my Amazon packages get cleared at customs the day the items are being shipped - "helping" to speed up the delivery?

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote