Old 2012-10-16, 02:06   Link #4647
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
You dont like the sword or something?

maybe you like the sword too much?

I dont understand what is your point.

The sword is strong against gods. But is not omnipotent. Is not a trump card. I would say is more of a joker.

The sword is also a simple ability, but the conditions are troublesome.

I think Godou is okay being passive. Even Doni going around causing trouble in what 4 years has only 4 authorities. Gods dont appear daily.
My point is, he would have been killed without using the golden sword in those fights. My point is that without the golden sword, he would have been defeated in those fights. My point is, without the golden sword, he wouldn't have won those fights in the end. My point is, without the golden sword, Godou is pathetic. My point is, the golden sword is no simple ability. My point is, it's been stated a number of times by the characters that the golden sword is Godou's trump card.

"To not use your other name casually.... You did say that, right?"

Even the simplest of words could be turned into words of power, a sacred sword.

The golden secret sword that rend gods.

However, the trump card that was his strongest weapon, to what extend could its potential be reached this time?

His other forms having been sealed, anticipating that the [Sword] would be an exception, this way of thinking was somewhat weak. Yet, he did not care, he would simply go ahead. " Vol 4, Chapter 7, Part 1

"Transforming spell-words into a golden radiance, the power of the [Sword] which can cut the flesh of gods and their divine powers.

This was his greatest trump card for attack and defense." Vol 1, chapter 7, Part 2.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote