View Single Post
Old 2013-04-22, 17:49   Link #41733
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Jak
I apologize, I rarely check an author's profile and went straight for the fic, so I can't tell if there's anything changed.

Anyway, I've read the Silverbacks from chapter 8. I can tell it's a sufficiently well paced climax, the closure is ended with Silverbacks realized their limitation and decided to work alongside CC.

And then Tabane kick in, much like in novel.

Again, what I can find here, you can put some focus on canon characters, while keeping the usual progress, slowly revealing the boys' backstory and whatnot. I don't know what turned you off during V8 run, but safe to say you always have the freedom to make a slight change, that's if you really want to.

@ Tempest

Yeah, I.S. characters hardly have a good childhood. :/ Between the bullying, the kidnapping, and the shit that happens in junior high, they both changed a lot. And the Orimura Twins is hardly the worst, Laura don't even KNEW what is a proper childhood because she never had one.

Ichika is genki boy back then, and Madoka is extremely shy. Post kidnapping and during school crisis, they're both bitter and cold, the only difference is that Ichika have it inside as inner demon he consorted with, whereas Madoka is wearing it as exterior mask to keep herself from looking vulnerable.