View Single Post
Old 2008-03-12, 05:33   Link #22023
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Trust me, there are plenty of Keroko's, and not just in this universe either. There is the 'what if Keroko never met Nanoha untill highschool' Keroko, the 'Seiou prototype Keroko' (yes, she still exists in my head) the 'sentoukijin Keroko'... the list goes on and on. Same thing goes for Tesla, there is the 'reqruit Tesla' (a younger version, not related to Hayate who joined RF6 with Tiana and Subaru) 'Lost Guardian Tesla' (a Tesla more along the lines of Nighty's Zersto's lost pages) 'Sealed Guardian Tesla' (a Tesla who was sealed as she remembered the true Yami no Sho)

My mind is so full of worlds.
I understand. :3

Quote:
I'm well aware of that. This was an attempt to blow a bit of life back in the thread, didn't work that well this time. I figuered Kha would launch into some crack possesed scenario, but he didn't even catch Kamina's mysterious change of eye color (I'm rather disapointed, Kha) Obviously the eye color change was mine, as was the lightening of the skin.

And Tesla is definetly not GAR. Heck, Kamina and Tesla's relation would be akin to Haruki and Kyonko.
[lamexcuse]Oh... Well... I'm still sick.[/lamexcuse]

Really, so far it's been proving to be good for making really good crack that even Lingo appreciates, but nothing else.

Quote:
It all depends on the art I can swipe, really. There is an image I still need to edit which has an *ahem* bed scenario showing Tesla's chest to be rather voluptuous as well.
Like I said of Signum:

[Clinton]

"It's the Knight Armor, Stupid."

[/Clinton]