View Single Post
Old 2004-07-23, 20:22   Link #1
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Men at Work 2 help

This game is very close to driving me insane now. I've been playing it countless times, but no matter what I do and how much I shun her, I still end up with Lucy. Except when I make a minor effort to get Mina instead.

No matter how much or how little I interact with Lucy, she seems to be the default "score" for this game. Not a bad one, of course, but it would be nice to see what else this game has to offer (as in "play", not "download CG/save"). Of course, the game still being in Japanese, I can't get any detailed clues as to how to turn events in the direction I want, which situations to seek out and which to avoid.

Is there some kind of path branching early on in the game, a critical choice which locks me to those two girls only? I'm starting to think there is, since there seems to be no way to get any of the other girls with the earliest "core" savegame I'm using to restart now (saved right after Will and Airi leaves the Academy).

Oh, and please try to avoid spoilers if possible.

Another question: Is this game very unstable on Windows XP, or with ATI cards, or anything else? I keep getting random crashes every now and then. And every single time I try to use items outside battle, or change characters clothes, the game crashes, without fail. Doesn't make the game easier, having to start a battle with three half-dead people, and they get to move last...

Last edited by AG3; 2004-07-23 at 21:11.
AG3 is offline   Reply With Quote