View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 12:33   Link #50
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
which ichigo? the current one or one against aizen.
I wasn't actually making a comparison of power. Rather I was comparing that both characters change wardrobe (visually anyway) when they're about to kick major ass. For example:

Spoiler for Manga:

Quote:
either way, i can said for the first time, if they had fought each other, it be one heck of battle( no I am not trying to start a naruto vs ichigo war.)
-Nah they wouldn't do that. They would sooner become buddies because of the Nakama-mania they got going on. But if they HAD to fight for kicks and giggles, I'd imagine the world around them would turn to dust. And that's assuming Ken-chan stays out of the fight.

Quote:
about the chapter, there is only one word to say about this chapter. EPIC
-That much is certain. The only possible chapter left that will reach equal levels in awesome is the eventual Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, where all the chips are down and for the keeps. THIS chapter however, is in my opinion the absolute peak of the Shippuden. It has everything that is great about Naruto all rolled into one chapter and then cranked to level 11 intensity. I don't think it will be surpassed or if it is even possible.