View Single Post
Old 2013-09-10, 08:32   Link #9524
GlassesLady
dat apple

I'd be rather disappointed if he just skipped that part of the story and expected people to watch CTMEOY to get it. Partly because there're things in the anime version that don't match up well with the manga (episodes 3 and 5, not that they're very consequential, as well as Ruka's rather weird role), partly because it'll probably make CTMEOY's detractors even more irate. But I guess we'll see.

Speaking of which, though... CTMEOY started in early September, right? Because if Athena's waking up in late August... she's probably not going to have a significant effect on the plot, unless the anime version cut her/whatever effects she had out (which would be another reason getting an actual manga version of the story would be better). Though if nothing much comes of her return, I have to wonder what the point of Alice was in the first place. Aside from getting Hina into the Violet Mansion (which could have been done any number of ways) and that chapter with Sakuya and Machina that hasn't been followed up on, I don't think she's really done anything vital.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote