View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 15:53   Link #15
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
So you've been noticing the problem since before you installed mods? Now I'm confused.
No, I installed mods and then started a new game. Don't tell me that was a bad move.

This imagery that flickers onto the screen, it happens for a split second and it doesn't happen often. Let's say I play for 90 minutes. It might happen something like 5-8 times in that time period. And like I said, it lasts for a split second.

This issue doesn't really bother me, but it concerns me. I'm worried about corrupt saves occuring, and then let's say I continue to play and then some things really get screwed up and then hours later into my current game, I get game breaking glitches. This is why I'm thinking maybe I should start a new game once I solve the issue. Yeah, I've made some progress, but I'd rather start anew now rather then be forced to start from scratch if I get up to level 45+; after making much more progress in the game. My current level is 28, so I wouldn't really wanna restart, but I don't think I'd bother restarting if I had to restart when I had a character that was level 48 or 54 instead.