View Single Post
Old 2009-08-08, 07:34   Link #1863
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Why do you hate the author so much? It's his story, his made up characters, and everything. Be glad that you can express any feelings at all for his work, since you love some of the characters so much already.

If it's true that he's fearful of his fans, then I very much doubt that Hina will confess anytime soon. If she did now, it could only end in a negative way. Hayate still want's to clear things up with Athena, but she has already fallen to the stone. It tests one's greed, therefore wanting anything at all (money, status, revival of someone?) means loss. Maybe I'm wrong, but we won't know until it's secrets are revealed.

I have a more interesting question, which was perhaps already answered, but I'll ask anyway. Why are Hayate's and Machina's butler uniforms the same? Every family has a different style. Why doesn't this differ from Sanzen'in and Tennosu?
Since I am a FAN .
FAN that come from FANATICS. Even if I am a FAN of A-Tan Ojousama doesn't mean I am a FAN of HATA BASTARD. Understand? I guess so
So it's natural (at last for me) to want to impaled the author if he didn't give my praised character a proper position in his manga storyline. Well...may be it's sound very extreme to everyone that live in peaceful world, that I want to kill and destroy almost everything that didn't meet my taste, but hey! that's how I live here. Hmm..look like a lot of mod stare at me now so I'll stop ranting

About Machina Butler uniform, it's really resemble Hayate's butler uniform. Don't know why, may be Hata Bastard run out of idea to create new Butler uniform for this present Hayate and Machina, so he use the same template from Hayate child Butler uniform. Mind you that Klaus have different uniform than Hayate, may be because he is the Head Butler?

For Butler uniform in this manga, I'll favor the one from Sakuya Butler. How about you?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote