View Single Post
Old 2009-08-08, 13:13   Link #1873
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Oh, I forgot about Kotetsu.
- Chapter starts with Kotetsu taking pics of trains
- Kotetsu gets angry at himself for prioritizing taking pics of trains over heading over heading to Greece to where Hayate is
- Hayate and Hina meet up at the restaurant
- After the two get their seat, Hayate notices something weird about one of the other customers but can only some of her from behind (her hair has a ribbon like A-tan does), Machina is sitting opposite of her
- Hayate tries to hide behind his menu, but Machina notices him
- Machina doesn't tell A-tan that Hayate is behind him
- Hina asks why Hayate is acting all strange, and then looks behind her and sees A-tan
- Hina, surprised, stands up and goes to greet A-tan
- A-tan turns around and sees Hayate, then immediately gets up
- Machina gets up as well, and poises himself for battle
- Just as all hell is about to break loose, Kotetsu comes barging into the restaurant screaming "I FINALLY FOUND YOU, AYASAKI, MY LOVER! OH HOW I MISSED YOU!"
This would be awesome right now with this gloomy mood.

I have the feeling that the actual dinner scene will be delayed another 2 weeks. As for which girl he will pick the answer is obvious. Even after resolving things with Athena, and after Hinagiku's confession (if it isn't interrupted) he will still stay with Nagi. He said it himself that he can't be with a girl until he can take care of her. It would be very possible for Athena to take his debt, but not with the setting as it is now. One more reason why he won't leave Nagi is because he doesn't want to betray someone ever again. He already betrayed Athena, and that caused him enormous grief, but at that time he was 7 years old, and that doesn't count as a real relationship. Well, the stones are what matter now, and there are 9 of them, so let's discuss about them for a bit.

The owners I know of are: Hayate, Mikado, Wataru, ... that girl... what's her name.. err, someone help!

Okay, so.. 4 holders are known, or more? Damn, I lack information.

Anyway, since all the stone holders are gathering together now, who believes that Hayate's & Hina's parents have one as well?

Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
1st bold line...
I already Implode with Hatred, Lucky for me there's characters that suitable to receive it (Mikado,Yukiji,Gilbert,no.8)
2nd bold line...
The Garden didn't disappear, it's sealed/closed by A-Tan
3rd bold line...
It's normal, for example, some boy from Israel (or may be a Jewish) graduated from university at the age of 13 this year, I forgot the month and the date, gotta search the news paper again for that
4th bold line..
the culprit for this is HATA for this time, until he find a scape goat to turn our attention to
If there's no special aging involved (different time flow in the garden), they were both 7 years old. Also I read that the garden was in the same place as the academy is now. How does that work? ... When reading that it looked like it was in a different plane or in another dimension, but.. well I'm lost. Hahaha..
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote