View Single Post
Old 2010-01-12, 07:11   Link #211
stillmissing

I must be misunderstanding something, but Touma's parents aren't aware of the details of his condition.

Anyway, Kamachi has reintroduced this long forgotten plot thread for a reason, and I don't believe for a minute that it's only for the sake of advancing Touma and Mikoto's relationship. Given some of the author's comments, and events in the novels, on 2ch they frequently theorize that the Russian compilation will be followed up by what they like to call the "Kamijou memory retrieval arc". I don't know how right they are, but I have to say that I won't be the least bit surprised if Touma has his memories restored by the end of the series at any rate.

And before anyone says something like "the frog-faced doctor said his memories were gone forever" well, don't take this the wrong way, but try to keep in mind what this series is like. Kamachi has no fear of writing deus ex machina solutions to problems.

As 2ch theories go though, if there's one I feel is kind of likely it's that we'll soon see what the academy city cultural festival is like.