View Single Post
Old 2004-11-25, 09:21   Link #23
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

The funny part about what you just said is that the RIAA and MPAA are slowly but surely making it easier and easier to boycott them. In just this year alone I've only seen 3 movies that I actually liked. "I, Robot", Spiderman 2, and The Incredibles. Aside from that everything else has been a steaming pile of fecal matter. If the movie industry keeps this up and the Indy films keep getting better then ignoring or boycotting the MPAA will be a sinch. Heck, last year in 2003 the only two good films all year was Return of the King and Triplets of Belleville, which was a french indy film, but an excellent one none the less.

And I'm not even going to go into all the garbase spewing out of the halls of Riaa last year. Eww. That stuff was utterly horrible. Recycled, talentless gutter noise in my book. There was better stuff that came out of Europe, Asia, and other countries overseas plus the local indy bands. I'm not a huge fan of indy music, but there's a lot more good indy groups than good riaa sponsored groups. And someone please sew britney's mouth shut. Gah. She's annoying.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote