View Single Post
Old 2010-05-22, 20:00   Link #10482
imaginari
Purupurupiko-Man

Location: My beloved hometown, the mackerel river running through it
I've thought of something. Several people have theorized that Kinzo was murdered, but I didn't think much about it until I read a bit about it being fairly common, in books and real life, to poison people slowly over months. It could have been done.

Now, here's the thing. If Kinzo was a particularly bad person, there could be several accomplices who would not, under other circumstances, be a party to murder. Now, what would happen if one of the poisoners killed again? The others would have a better idea of who did it, but that person would have some ability to control them. Anyone who talks could have their secret exposed, heck, if they die on the island and the evidence goes out they could be posthumously named one of the culprits. (Well, the explosion would rule that out, but they don't know that.)

This is helpful for me since it plugs some holes in my solution. I have a lot of people who must know the culprit but have no reason to stay quiet. There's a lot of overlap between these people and the ones who might have killed Kinzo. It doesn't solve everything, but it is progress.
imaginari is offline   Reply With Quote