View Single Post
Old 2008-04-02, 13:41   Link #45
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Jibeta is indeed catching up to Shin, the gap is just 3 votes now.

And Noe still has 5 point lead to Hiromi...gomen Hiromi, couldn't help you catch up because I voted everyone. +_+
I wonder who will be on top once the hype dies down and majority of fans have voted.
That's probably what's happening. Personally, I liked Hiromi more than Noe, but I voted for both. I think though there are probably more people who would vote only for Noe than only for Hiromi even though in terms of preference they probably have similar numbers of people who favor one over the other more.

Also, most of the polls that I've seen on blogs feature people voting for "wanting" the ShinxHiromi pairing over the ShinxNoe pairing by a substantial margin, but I don't think anyone ever did that kind of poll here so we'll never know how the visitors here would have voted on that kind of thing and it is a different kind of issue altogether...

Either way, I guess what I'm trying to say is that this poll doesn't indicate which of any of the characters is more popular in his or her own right, since we're able to choose more than one option, so it really doesn't matter who gets more votes. I chose everyone except Tomoyo, but in a "one choice" option I would have selected Hiromi.

Last edited by vio5555; 2008-04-02 at 13:52.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote