View Single Post
Old 2012-01-29, 18:04   Link #490
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritOfGray View Post
I had a dream that Miria and Deneve died, while Helen awakened. I think the potentially fake spoiler is better to discuss than that.

Escaping to another island doesn't really fit the "Beginning of the end" theme though. That sounds more like an end to the beginning. It would lead to a potentially cool new storyline though, with different types of Yoma or something. But still, there is already enough clutter in terms of characters. I can't imagine a platoon of claymores assaulting another island.
Roflmao, few and far between, but I've had Claymore dreams as well....the most notable one, was several years back where I seemingly was playing this Zelda-style video-game where I was playing Teresa in some dungeon or something......it was cool

I'm not for another island whatsoever or a mainland-adventure or anything of the kind whatosever....side's, even if the MiB's depart, their is plenty of cleaning-up and things to do which could last for a very long time; Revan's story is an example of that. Even with the MiB's gone, their still is a matter of the Yoma running free around the island.

Though I guess these things could be plausible...I mean, if Rubel is gone or killed, or the DoD's lose contact with him...it's all too plausible that they have a back-up protocol that involves them aerial-bombing the "napalming" the whole island....something where the DoD's blast in could explain why the Claymores have to leave or get involved in the conflict.

Or who knows, maybe they just leave to another island to live alone in peace...who knows - their is alot of creativity with this stuff; I guess we'll have to see what happens.

As for Deneve's death, that's something Nixl has brought up recently and Revan has done in his story....it would definitely have permanent changes in Helen that's for sure