View Single Post
Old 2008-02-06, 00:53   Link #1006
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I never thought that Nanoha would be so aggressive when it came to kissing. I found myself laying on my side with Nanoha against me, mouth fluttering against mine in butterfly kisses. Her tongue was so soft and fast, lapping at my lips and against my tongue quickly. I'll admit that I am a little embarrassed by the suddenness of it all but I wasn't going to complain. My arm looped over her waist and the licking came faster, rolling over my cheek and to my ear, where she nibbled my earlobe. Moaning out, I felt her tongue not only lick around my ear but in it as well. Although odd, I felt strangely turned on by it. As she moved over my face, she started licking my cheek again and then over my closed eye and nose. When she stayed there a moment before going back to my cheek with the constant licking I shivered a little. This was getting a little weird...

Saved by the Bell XII
By: Satashi

~**~
Spoiler:

and a good morning to the rest of you as well
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote