View Single Post
Old 2004-11-27, 22:52   Link #280
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
You may not bring it up in lectures class, but we're talking about the hotline network here. You could tell a girl one thing, and think that it will end there, but it doesn't end there. She tells her girl friends. Then her girl friends tell their girl friends.

Now usually it isn't all that much of a problem if only one girl witnesses the event. But you got two. The multi-witness scenario. It makes the story seem more believable. Not only that, the more girls, the quicker the information spreads. By the end of the day, everybody including the school pet mascot knows.

But there is a way that you could probably recover. And I think one way would be to go back to the sources and be sure that they understand that you were not acting out to be a retard, but to show and prove for a sports study that running arms back can not make you run any faster than the standard style of running. Now when this filters down the network, some will brush off the whole incident, others will remain skeptical. But it's usually the best outcome one could hope for.

The other option is that you could repeat the arms back running test. But this time you do it during the changes of class as a streaker. In about a year, maybe, just maybe there will be a girl that is not quite connected to the network, that you could stand a chance for about one week with, before she ask the upper classmen about you.

Spoiler:

your post made me fall off my chair very funny

As for the hotline, thanks for the heads-up on that...I guess I gotta backtrack on this one... but still since we are MSc students I think they would be more forgiving than the usual... (btw intelligent girls are harder to lay...they require you to submit an essay to them about why they should sleep with you. )
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote