View Single Post
Old 2009-12-11, 22:20   Link #31
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
A great episode, although the long flashback that took almost half the episode killed the momentum quite a bit. It didn't feel so long in the manga. And I wish the battle had been longer just like I do with the manga version.

I think they intentionally did that so we could feel for those kids, which worked for me. Felt really sorry for them, even though I already grew an attachment with them since I already read the manga. This episode just strengthens it with all those Kiyama-student(s) moments.

Also, Its been a long time since I read the manga. I didn't really know where that fetus thing came from, so I guess it was from Kiyama's brain huh.

Quote:
And why did we have to wait all this time for something really exciting to happen? Index wasted no time in getting there. Speaking of Index, I wouldn't have minded Touma coming to the rescue to see him duke it out with a multi-skill, although I knew it wasn't going to happen.
That would be too convenient, a single touch from his right hand and everything is over. Where's the excitement in that? let Misaka have the spotlight XD