Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 10:41   Link #1411
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Erm... Closed-Beta ended on May 1st. We are waiting for May 15th too.

Cheers.
nope... some players have still beta or starter attached to their account and claim that they can still play till skel king

it might be a bug related to beta or starter... or the wow anuall pass... yet I would gladly play more the beta and get to try 2other chars as I was able to try only 3 so far :P

well there are 2days to wait but the closer it goes the harder it gets ^^ im kinda in a bad situation becouse my preorder has been canceled along with many many other people becouse they got less copies they suspected to get ;/ so im under huge pressure since at 15may I will need to get up really early... get into a bus and get like 50km before few game shops open (in which I will get mostly a copy of diablo3... I aim for CE so huge pressure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Here's an unboxing by the Yogscast using the Frostmourne.

Its also shows two non spoiler pages of the art book and the installation files of Diablo II and Lord of Destruction in the thumbdrive.
but I noticed that they did not get into their CE box 2 guest passes like all other CE unboxing had... some other dude is missing the soundtrack disc in his box... I mean he got the soundtrack box all good but when he opened it up there was no disc XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote