View Single Post
Old 2011-11-20, 17:19   Link #25772
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
It turns out the entirety of 1998 is a Forgery. The entire series was written by Lion Ushiromiya in Rokkenjima Prime, as an exercise to consider just how fortunate he truly is. The true ending is after writing the series he goes on a date with his boyfriend, Will, who is a badass lawyer he made into a Meta-character in his story.

See?
^___________________^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
George has spoken multiple times of wanting to forge his own Empire. He doesn't want to inherit anything from Kinzo, but wants to be just as grand as he was. And he'll do anything, including MURDER, to have Shannon.
It would be a good motive to kill Battler since he's George's most dangerous rival... (and I'm probably evil but I like to fink the two had a fight on Rokkenjima Prime... and considering George might kill with a kick it could have been a pretty dangerous fight...) but then if he was willing to kill everyone else, his parents' included (and Hideyoshi seemed respectful of George's feelings for Shannon) then he was pretty insane...
Though I guess even Hideyoshi could have been against the idea of him marrying Shannon if he were to find out Shannon was George's aunt...

George, you're starting to look scary...
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote