View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 15:28   Link #16
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
The game came out for the consoles in Sept/Oct 2011; Namco/From shipped 1.5 million worldwide. So they already knew this game (Dark Souls) was successful.

The petition started in January 2012. Of course Namco love milking a successful product. What better way than to ask gamers if they're willing to buy it "again" for the PC to get access to better servers, higher res, and possible mods.

I don't follow Wii news, considering I don't own a Wii.

But let's get back on track, this is Sega we're talking about. The same Sega that released Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) which became a sleeper hit and fans desperate for more, only to have it's sequels on the psp. I understand portable gaming is popular in japan and cost less to develop for, but are they just gonna ignore the rest of the world?
again. without Fan petition. i doubt NB care about PC market. Tekken series is very successful (Tekken 6 sold 3M). did NB put it on PC? no, because no one ask for it. of course there is always business decision why they do that since they are money making business after all.

fan petition and support is one of the way to show company that there is market in there that want to buy it. which mean more money to them.

I doubt Diva F cost that much money to localized. in E3 built. all menu is fully translated. put it on PSN if you cannot afford to go to retail. i dont see why this is bad for them

of course at the end is up to sega to decide if they should publish it. i never said they will to begin with. i just said it possible that they do it

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote