View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 20:01   Link #99
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
A few questions about this episode:

- Why is Marina so retarded to ask for the oath of the UN diplomat? She can't be dumb enough to think a diplomat of all people would be above lying for the interests of either himself or his country or even the UN, can she?
Well, it was to get reassurance. Overal i think Marina is being portrayed as a naive but kind ruler and the other girl is helping her to overcome her naivity.
Quote:
- Why are the Saji scenes in the last few episodes as fitting with the rest as commercial breaks (or even less if during the commercial breaks they show an ad for Gundam model toys ). Either give the idiot an actual role in the story (he is not even an observer of world events these days) or don't show him.
what is the question here? I think you asnwered your own question didnt you . Well i hope he will get a better role. Well to be honest i dont care about Saji but His girl friend is SO KAWAIIII >_<.
Quote:
- Why the hell should anyone believe CB's story about the destroyed facility? They better have some proof because it's not exactly the most believable of stories.
Well some would and some wouldnt. Well as was stated in previous episodes , there are some that support CB and some that are against them. So the ones that support CB and believe their actions are right ( or have been affected by CB in a possitive way) will believe them regardless of the evidence. So most people would probably believe them regardless.

- Why exactly creating super soldiers is treated by the CBs as "inciing a war" but manifacturing tanks, missiles, mobile suits is totally fine? Gotta say their definition for inciting a war is quite loose.[/QUOTE]

There is a diffrence. Well, i Think they are trying to destory everything that will increase the other countries power over the others. Like the first episode AEU was trying to develope strong suits and they destroyed them. And Super soldiers are the same concept. They are made to bring superiority against other nations and used as tools of war to become stronger than others and take over their territories..

Look at it as weapons to defend vs weapon to invade and gain power.

Well that being said, CB's are not absolute beings and are also human. Thus their definition of war incitings acts maybe loose ( or not). The thing is they are following Verda's predictions. So untill we can learn more about on what Veda's decisiosns/predictions are based upon , this question will be hard to answer . So basically in my opinion there is no right or wrong answer.

I hope that helped.