View Single Post
Old 2015-03-31, 04:53   Link #1
Parousia

Smile.jpeg[Urban Legend]

Hello to everyone, so I decided to create this thread in order to help my curiosity.

So it is about an urban legend where there was a certain picture that was spread out through a certain forum and by via mailing a floppy disk. The story is whoever the person that would see the image will have a reoccuring dream where they would experience body paralysis(probably same with OBE) and be forced to listen and to look at the creature while it says "spread the word". Most people who saw the image committed suicide after having a long battle with the nightmare. After some research, the said image contained a dog-like creature showing a very malevolent smile and a hand that was beckoning the creature.

Also no genuine copy of the image were ever found or seen, and one thing more, I read an article about it before and it said that the site wikipedia never allowed an article about it in their own website, whenever someone would make one the admins would quickly delete it.

So my curiosity would be about...are there anyone in the forum that has seen it or have received the image?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I haven't seen the image because I was scared by the story