View Single Post
Old 2010-05-04, 22:02   Link #3383
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri View Post
I don't know if I'm more relieved that you left his little sister off that list, or worried that my first thought was "what about Kyon's little sister?"
She was left off intentionally, thank you very much. It would have been superfluous anyway. In Japanese literature, there aren't any non-oniicon imoutos. I did forget someone though:

Miyokichi -- assuming she actually exists as portrayed in Kyon's EIC★SA story... (why should the effect of his Unreliable Narrator powers be limited to us?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakariCritic View Post
Spoiler for Kuyoh's Evolution:
I like this. It doesn't fail the "obvious fanfic theory justification" test, and it actually makes sense, in a creepy, twisted, perfectly fitting way. This is my new favorite Canopy Domain/Kuyoh theory, until (dis)proven or a better one comes along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Spoiler:
Personally I got the distinct impression from that scene that she was trying to sock him (with fingers brought together in a knife-like jab, apparently, so I don't know if "sock" is the right word) in the back of the head. She just planned to go through his face to do it.