View Single Post
Old 2010-09-19, 00:25   Link #255
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Oh, bother...I think too many people are focusing too much on the Sharingan aspect of Izanagi...Yes, just like Danzo, Madara's Sharingan suffered from blindness after using Izanagi...So what makes Madara's iteration of Izanagi more superior as the allegedly-inferior form of Danzo's?

Well, for starters, just to stay with the Sharingan for just a moment longer, it's worth reminding that Danzo wasn't a natural Sharingan user...Madara is a full-blooded Uchiha and has more precise control over his Sharingan than Danzo does over the dozen or so that he has...Doesn't matter how good they are with it, Kakashi included, if they aren't born with the Sharingan, they're not going to out-do an Uchiha at their own game...Danzo even had to use the 10 Sharingan on his right arm plus the assist of Shisui's Sharingan to combat Sasuke, multiple uses of Izanagi and all, and still couldn't escape death or outsmart Sasuke...Granted Konan isn't exactly on Sasuke's level herself, but Danzo had 10 fallbacks while Madara only used one; Horrible use of a handicap...

As far as the other half to the difference of Izanagis, you have to backtrack and remember that in order to use Izanagi it takes one part Uchiha powers and one part Senju powers...Danzo had Hashirama's DNA injected into him, but Danzo was ultimately unable to control it as the wood element tried to absorb him whole when the transplanted DNA went berserk on his body...It's probably assumed that, given the fact that Madara has possession of Hashirama's powers, Madara probably has more control over Hashirama's powers, unlike Danzo...What witchcraft allows this, I don't know...Probably goes back to the mastery of the Sharingan once again, though it doesn't explain the how or methods Madara obtained Hashirama's powers with...

So in the end, better use of the Sharingan, better control of Hashirama's powers, equals a better form of Izanagi...Danzo hardly got anywhere near Sasuke, thus his buck would stop much further from Madara...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote