Thread: Licensed Persona 4 (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 20:00   Link #2236
justsomeguy

I don't think this show put much romance in, so there's nothing to resolve. In the game, Yuu can romance all of the girls near his age, but there's an internal priority list to determine which one goes all the way at the end.

Episode 22:
* Yeah, the entire dungeon basically gets skipped right to the boss fight. If anybody's wondering, what Nanako talks about in the dungeon is basically missing her mother and putting on a strong front despite being alone and lonely all the time.
* In the game, the guys rush Namatame and grab Nanako before his transformation. Naoto had tried a more thorough conversation first (but Namatame's replies are still "I was trying to save her"), which is why she felt guilty later.
* Yuu's Personae:
* Saturnus of the Star
* Arahabaki of the Hermit
* Atropos of the Fortune
* Tam Lin of the Sun
* Beelzebub of the Devil (which he blew up Naoto's dungeon with. Apparently this will be his highest-level Persona before getting his final one.)
* Kohryu of the Heirophant (at 76, lower than Beelzebub, has less defenses but no Hama weakness and higher endurance.)
*Sraosha of the Justice.
* In the game, the MC is the only party member who is not controlled. The other three in the battle party will be, and the player better put up his physical defenses those two turns or else. There is no way to stop Kunino-Sagiri's control except to wait it out.
* Yuu uses Sraosha's Mahamaon (enhanced by Hama Boost) to destroy all of the Shadows. I think they dissipate harmlessly in the game upon Kunino-Sagiri's defeat.
* I find it odd they did not replace generic nurse with Saeko. I found that odd in the game too.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote