View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 15:40   Link #9238
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

I'm looking for a certain manga a while back, I think it was a mystery or drama one. It started with a boy coming back home, and at home there were 3 "sisters". the holdest one had black hair and was kind of psychotic and obsessive, another one was adopted or the child of one of the maids (dunno) and I don't remember much about the third one. Then, at school he met this female classmate who asked him if he could help her with her inestigation regarding a recent murder or something. then somehow he started doubting himself, there were signs of him having a split personality as he was talking with a copy of himself, and something happened to the classmate. and the oldest sister made a few mysterious entrances and seemed suspicious of whatever. and at there house there was this giant cell or cage...... well, thats everything I remember....