Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 17:09   Link #4006
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Again, nice

Though I must say that Jitensha seems quite simple compared to some of the other songs, even on the Master difficulty. I've been frustrating myself by trying to get a Full Combo SSS rank on songs like Ohayou Asagohan, Positive, Nanairo Button, and Smoky Thrill. There are parts to those songs that I just end up button mashing.

Came close with Ohayou Asagohan and Positive but I keep messing up towards the end, which is very, VERY frustrating...orz. Dammit, how am I supposed to concentrate with all that Yayoi and AmiMami goodness!?!?

Also disappointed that the Jupiter members are given the SSS rank name cards while the 765pro girls are only given a SS rank...wtf...orz
I've got a pile more rendering; all of the remaining ones I was going to record, actually!. I swear, Funky Note surprisingly has the trickiest songs out of all three versions. I squandered a few and lucked out on a few others, but I did manage a number of additional Master SSS and a few Pro SSS for the ones that are just past human-level at Master. :3 I hope you'll forgive a few mistakes; I did reach the 98% cutoff.

I have to say, reaching 98% on Master without items is quite tricky. Drove me right up the wall with some of the songs. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Little Match Girl and Yukiho? I'm sold, I actually want to buy this one.

Where is the cheapest I can get it though?
I always use CDJapan; I'd recommend them.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-11-08 at 17:51.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote