View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 00:25   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Bullying is bullying. There are different types of bullying, but they are bullying nonetheless. Just because she does a less severe type of bullying still means that she is bullying.
Sena is not a helpless girl. She's an idiot, but she's not some frail helpless girl.

Quote:
Apparently, I'm not the only one if you read other people's posts. Is her intention really to help Sena and Maria? Or does she have some sort of self satisfaction in doing so? From what we've seen of her, it seems like she really feels good to put others down.
And apparently Sena feels terrible for being a goddess among human...

Tell me something though, why doesn't she do anything to Yukimura and Kobato then?

Quote:
Umm... Yes, she is conceited. We both agree on that. You can hate her for being conceited, but you have to agree that she does not in full conscience try to harm people in doing so.
I don't see how that makes things any better or excusable especially when she does it constantly.

Quote:
Sadly, Yozora is the one doing that right now, at least the part where she runs away when people challenge and she loses. As I said, I do agree with you that Sena is conceited, and for a lot of accounts, she backs up what she is conceited about.
I'm going to have to ask for an example of this where she runs away when challenged and lost. In the two events where she puts down Rika's movie and game and was proven wrong, she admits that she was wrong and apologized.