View Single Post
Old 2007-04-21, 02:23   Link #158
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

I watched this series when I was in hospital at the beginning of the year, I got the boxed set. A friend said I would like it because it had some decent action in it and so on. It was hinted from the beginning that they would die together. When I finally saw the last episode and was confronted with them both dieing like that together, it was incredibly saddening. I knew from the start how it would end, but I didn't want to accept that, I liked them to much for them to die. All-in-all, it was quite sad and depressing, prolly not something to watch when you were recovering in hospital (I was expecting something more like FMP). But I still think it was good. Very touching, and sad though.

As for Aion surviving, I dont know what to make of that. I think it would be to do with there always being evil to balance the good. He will always exist because of human nature and the potential for humans to sin. I think Remmington realised this at the end to. I think thats why he felt he couldn't stay doing what he was doing and put himself into his own purgatory for eternity. I think he felt that God wasn't doing enough, and his apparent lack of interest in helping humanity caused him to lose faith in what he believed in.

If Aion could be reincarnated, what about Chrono? Sadly I doubt Rosette would have that option. Maybe I haven't accepted that ending yet after all.