View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 09:58   Link #10
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Azunyan will always be a loli. Unless she changes her VA.

Kuroneko isn't really a loli, she is just petite. And she dresses like a loli and as long as she dresses as one SHE'S MINE.

Appeals-wise, I don't think much will change. Cuteness in character is always cuteness is character - especially how Azunyan's overaged thought processes is always undermined by her cuteness (as shown in the Mio fanclub episode where she seems to misinterpret "cleaning the bath" and "eating taiyaki at gill cover" as *ahem*).

And I don't think my waifu and favourite loli characters' VAs won't change much in the future - I still think Kana-tan and Ayanyan's girls are adorable, along with Nana-chan's Ricotta from Dog Days. And the two 1989 loli-voicing VAs (Ayanyan and Kanatan) proved that having a default claim on their characters bags me cute waifus, a recent example being Guilty Crown (Ayase and Tsugumi).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-12-15 at 14:39. Reason: Waifu wars (and shipping in general) are off-topic in this thread. :)
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote