View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 18:28   Link #21321
tsunade666

I didn't use nasu terms on my last post about vampires. Its true that they live old enough even in other fictional works. If I use nasu I will call them dead apostles

but considering that the vampires had living body that is not ethereal or spiritual. Its questionable if IB will kill their existence or consider them as alien being.

Plus we don't know how IB updates its data of the world or if it even changes though it probably is, depending in the age. Right now is the age of the human being. Thus it might consider things from the point of view of the humans but what of the past? how will a presco which is a mural or artwork or a building will function as imagine breaker? a cave too? in other works. Cave signify trial and purifying of minds. but does it function as the same IB that Touma has?

The information of imagine breaker is given but its an edited version based on cendrillon. Its not the complete one or maybe there are lies on it too. The one who has actual idea about it or research about is is dead so we can't confirm more from him and the ones remain that has clue on it wants to take advantage of it.