View Single Post
Old 2011-01-11, 09:24   Link #2975
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
How are Tomogara born? Does anyone know? Or how are things like SoF born or Alastor born? A Flame Haze is created when you make a contract with a Crimson Lord or something. Can anyone explain to me how everything is created in Shana's world? Like Crimson Lords, Flame Hazes and the rest?
Well you know Flame Hazes are born when a Crimson Lord and a to-be Flame Haze form a contract with each other so that the Crimson Lord will have to take the form of some material in which the Flame Hazes carry around (Alastor = pendant) in order to keep them in the human world. Tomogara in which Flame Hazes fight do not really care for the balance of the two worlds (Earth, and the Crimson Realm) so that's why they are being targeted for taking Power of Existence from everything just for their self-benefit, sometimes even Crimson Lords do this but that is a very little chance. As to how Crimson Lords and Tomogaras are born is still quite unknown to me so sorry I cannot provide that information. We also know the Rinne are created servants of the Tomogaras.

Sorry I cannot really provide an answer to your curiosity but I probably just went into recap on what you already know I wonder for those readers of the side-story (I forgot the name was it "Eternal Song"?) explained anything about Shana's world more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikusa View Post
hei i'm a new member in here, nice to meet you all ^^
after read some of the post and spoilers that were post in here, so basically after season 2 in anime, that means Yuji would become the antagonist in season 3, right???
i really want to know the continuation from season 2 anime can someone tell me where i could read the novel? i really" looking forward to it .
but if Yuji become the antagonist i think it would be so sad
so it means Shana and Yuji won't become a couple right...
That's still debatable, Yuji became the antagonist so that he can create a world in which he and Shana can live together or so the story goes so far. But creating a world where Tomogara and Flame Hazes can live together will change the balance of the two worlds and it's the Flame Hazes' duty to keep this balance so that is why they fight. Shana is strictly following her goal as a Flame Haze and that is why she is going against Yuji even though they both love each other. This series can end in multiple ways that is still being decided till we read the last novel. Also I'm not quite sure I can find a place to download novels, would have been best to wait till they were translated in English but ViZ is keeping that from us ever since they took Baka-Tsuki's right to translate the novel since they merely just picked it up when ViZ dumped it the first time. So now were stuck with novels not being translated and suffering from it.