View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 16:53   Link #41
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Also... Sakura's dad, Tokiomi, cam go straight to hell as well. I'm sure he'll have lots of company though.
He is a terrible father for giving his dauther away without a second thought, but he didn't brutalized her himself, I can't totally hate him since I'm not sure if he knows what's going on. Plus he is totally cool (*///).
But given who he choose as his ally, I'm sure he will get the repayment he deserved someday .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
I don't think you can really hate kitsurugu, the hand he's dealt is horrible, the woman he loves is fated to die, his child is fated to die, it's hard for him to be happy, I think waver is decent too, since waver is like pre shirou.
I know nothing of Kitsurugu except that he fights dirty to kill sorcerers (should I call them magus?) for no good reasons. Doesn't make him all that likeable... But him and his wife look sweet together, that I agree.

Waver is decent compared to his opponents, but he is too cocky. He needs to mature before I take him seriously... Shirou never achieved that by the way. Pissed me off from the 1st minute of FS/N to the last second of UBW . Hopefully Waver wont be as bad.