View Single Post
Old 2012-04-12, 12:48   Link #40
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Spoiler for Apollonius:

But Mikono doesn't know about Mykage let alone his relationship with Kagura. All she's learned so far that he's been stalking her for a long time, he's saying things in reverse, and that he says he's Apollon and she's Sylphie (...wait, shouldn't that have been in reverse, too? ). If we're supposed to believe that after everything Mikono not only defends Kagura but actually wants people to forgive him based on this then the only explanation is that the writers want to make her look bad. :/ (Or she's found religion and next time she'll ask Amata to turn the other cheek... )

(Also, unless his real form is the demonwolf, Kagura is not a dog. He may be dumb but so far it appears he's capable of thinking for himself. He may not know that Mykage is using him but he's hardly innocent. )
In regard of Kagura being a dog, it was not what I meant, my analogy was between a puppet and a dog, since Kagura could be under the control of Mykage so his actions were forced by him. I'm not demoting him to a dog, yet () But I understand that my analogy could fit the Kagura / dog pairing.

mmm, about the rest, you are right, I was trying to find a reason inside the boundaries of their reality. Instead of the more plausible reason based on something related on the reincarnations etc etc.
What I got anyways is that Mikono's words were meant for Amata and Amata alone, not for everybody. Even because so far he should be the only one whom she has enough intimacy with, to ask something like that.

On the other hand, Amata killing intent was very feeble, he didn't want to kill him in the first place, he simply knew he had to, Ceyenne told him, for the dead mates, for Mikono and last but not the least, for himself. So Mikono's words make even less sense if compared on Amata's feeling at the moment. On Amata in every moment, because so far I've never seen him raging.
So definitely her words must imply something more than the simply device of making her look bad for plot sake

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.