Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 15:21   Link #317
Ledgem
Love Yourself

"Positive feedback for once"? You mean that people don't usually praise your works? I'll admit that I'm not an artist, so perhaps there would be minor flaws that I'm missing. But I can't see how people wouldn't like your drawings. They really look amazing. The designs are clean and very pleasing to the eye. Body proportioning is all correct and overall character appearence has a cute sort of look (those are the basics, I suppose), and the character concept seems pretty advanced to me. Of course, I'll be the first to let you know if I perceive something as an error or don't like it quite as much, but so far everything I've praised has been well-deserved. I think that Marina can agree with that, too

For your new signatures I like the top one, and have mixed feelings about the bottom one. The lack of coloration seems to work well with the top one but maybe not quite as well with the bottom one. I think that the ideas are good, though. And I'd agree with saying that they do have that "shiny" appearence to them.