View Single Post
Old 2011-10-29, 16:10   Link #39
Moridin

Score: 10
This episode blew me away! It's rare to find the level of tension that this episode managed to display.
When Rider was introduced I merely thought of him and Weaver as comic relief and didn't expect to like them at all. But as this show has progressed I find myself liking Rider more and more. And today, he was awsome. I really like the Servants honor and respect for eachother, especially how Rider acts. If the show continues like this, and incorporates some fine backstabbing and people exploiting the moral and honor of the others, then this anime will become one of my all time favorites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Would he have attacked Lancer if Kayneth hadn't intervened? If not, he's only going berserk at one specific target (Saber).
I agree with you here. To me, berserking would have been if he faced Saber, then realized that he was next to Lancer and, knowing that Lancer was no threat, randomly attacked him anyway. But, untill more information is revealed, I will just accept that I dont know all the specifics of "berserking-mode". As long as the show sticks to its own rules, I am happy to accept any rule.

Last edited by Moridin; 2011-10-29 at 16:26. Reason: Grammar. Apparently "its" is an exception to the 's possesive form.
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote