Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 19:29   Link #2531
sa547
*Author

Quote:
I wonder what does it mean for Takamina to be general manager...
Roughly the equivalent of WWE's Theodore Long, except I hope her position isn't ceremonial or symbolic, but actually working, operative or fully-functional.

Quote:
NO NAME (Reshuffled)

Team A
Iwata Karen
Sato Sumire
Watanabe Mayu

Team K
Sato Amina
Nakaya Sayaka

Team B
Ishida Haruka

(unchanged)
Hata Sawako
Yagami Kumi
Mita Mao
From now on, I think I'll have to get used to their new assignments, although the real-life Sae has been assigned for duty soon at Shanghai (for the yet-to-be-formed new overseas franchise) and that really left the real-life Sayaka in complete BSOD last night.

EDIT:

Just something else entirely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VL9AGzOTs (audio only, can't be embedded)

Quote:
takamina: about AKB0048, this anime, in the future world, there’s something like 2nd gen Takahashi Minami, 2nd gen Shinoda Mariko, 2nd gen Minegishi minami… there’s something like succeeding ourselves kind of meaning. then, do you guys have someone that makes you feel as your successor??

all:that’s hard…

Mariko: I have, Jurina.

all : ooo..

takamina: your relationship is really good

Mariko: I think she’s really full of energy, and she also had the consiousness to stand in front and the “I won’t give up” spirit. being so competent at that age, she’s really awesome

takamina:that’s true

mariko: she’s simply able to let people respect her when you looked at her. she has some kind of distinct leadership quality. Isn’t that true?

Takamina: kinda like her “I’m here” presence is really great. it’s like, I want to walk together but from an opposite meaning it also feels like she always walked alone. how should I say this, I feel only jurina herself can stand on her own position. that feeling of being in a battle or it can be said as loneliness, always feeling like she’s different from the other member

miichan: it’s not the same with takamina’s “Let’s moving forward together” kind of feel but it can makes people want to follow her just from seeing her back

cr: 小白车栗子@baidu

Translations by twilites948
It'll be interesting watching to see if the real-life ladies could voice-play their respective anime equivalents.

And...

Last edited by sa547; 2012-08-25 at 18:50.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote