View Single Post
Old 2009-05-28, 16:21   Link #41
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
wtach as our Haruhi look-a-like is actually completely different from the original- instead of being the crazy tsundere, she's a more quiet, subdued personality. I will laugh if she turns out to be like Asahina with a dash of Nagato... that would be awesome.
The way she's described in that article makes her sound like Haruhi already. Demanding personality, air of leadership, etc.

Like people here have said, it won't be nearly as bad if Aya Hirano isn't voicing her, but...

The sad part is I don't think it's intentional at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Like I said: all this based on pictures? It's like the kind of people who decide how an entire series will go based on the first episode.
Yup.

Anime fans have the propensity to judge things solely based on prerelease material.

This is the sole reason why Mio of K-On is popular, for example: Because fans decided they liked her character design before they even watched the show.

(God I hate K-On.)

In any case, like I said, this looks terrible, but so does Rewrite, and look who's writing THAT.

Excellent composer, director, and studio = excellent show. Or so we can hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
No Little Busters then.
The hell is with people saying that? Key has NOTHING to do with the production of KyoAni's adaptations.

This is all Key and A-1, apparently. Nothing done here is going to stop Little Busters from coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suguru View Post
Maybe there's still school in Hell?
More likely they died while wearing their school uniforms.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2009-05-28 at 16:52.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote