View Single Post
Old 2009-06-14, 07:04   Link #78
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim8268 View Post
I dont know where should I put my comment of K-on ep 12 being the last ep.
But I gotta say this
Well first of ep 11 well kinda gives a good atmosphere to all the characters and I like to see more development in their friendship because all of them were gathered by the call of music i should say.
So the main part what I am telling is there is more Rocks still left unturned in K-on what I mean is like the series will end there the sepai's at in their second year? What happen to Budokan(sorry if the spelling is wrong) live gig? Where Mugi's Main rest House(I wanna see the Size). Mainly what im trying to say and i think Every body feel's this is Huh? sudden ending? I want more!! dam Is the creator of K-on is playing Rock paper sissors? Or maybe Kyoani droped K-on? (I have a Reason but I dont want to tell) or Because Our Goddess will return Early so K-on has to be dropped and re creat for next time.
Many Stone in this mystery Is unturn that what i feel because I come to like all of the K-on Characters and i dont like a sudden ending or a short series of fun hilarious anime like K-on
The manga which is the source for this anime is not very much further than where we are now. To continue with the current amount of material would give only a couple extra episodes. The only other option is to create an anime original ending. Personally i prefer they end it like this than make an anime original ending.