View Single Post
Old 2009-10-30, 15:31   Link #1144
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
That's a really really bad example. He in fact pinned her in his arms and threatened to take her with him by force until she came back with if he ever did that she'd never forgive him. That is quite a good example of how Kaname's tries to control her. This is just one of the few times he is completely overt with it. A large credit for Yuuki present position also has to do with Zero telling her to shove off and Kaname constant guilt trips and reminders that she belongs at his side. Blame should go around on this one.
Hmm, it's been so long since I read those chapters; plus, I'm not that into VK anymore these days, so I may remember it wrong. But as I recall seeing it when I read the chapter back then, that it was more of an empty threat on Kaname's part than anything more. He knew Yuuki would insist, so he didn't really press on the issue. But, anyway, I'll give this argument to you that it was probably a bad example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
The Aidou family supports him and it was mentioned in earlier chapters that most of the nobles didn't support the council. While I'm certain Kaname likes to paint the entire Vampire Society as enemies so as look like a victim I doubt that's close to the truth. Sure, I bet many Nobles fear and even hate Purebloods but his actions almost certainly would cause that fear and hate to grow much more. Whatever trust or willingness to trust was there has certainly lessened. Such a blanket statement is almost certainly wrong. Perhaps that it is more true now but lets not forget many noble family sent their kids to the school under Kaname watch so I would suspect they had some trust to begin with.
I thought it was more that Aidou himself trusted Kaname, not so much his entire family. But I should have corrected myself and said that "most" of the Noble Vampires and etc....

It's probably just me, but I'm beginning to find that Amano-sensei is dragging things out a bit too much. My attention is wearing thin - bordering boredom. T_T Maybe I'll just wait until she finishes the whole thing and jump straight to the end just to see who's the last one standing.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote