Thread: Licensed Hunter x Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-08, 00:09   Link #47
ArKz

yeah...Toriyama's World is scanlating it. They currently have 15 finished volumes and are 3/4 done with the 16th. As to how many their are I have no clue because it is currently passed the anime and the 8 Greed Island OVA's and according to animenfo, their is only 6 volumes >.< But since their is going to be one more set of OVA's released and the fact that they have been on GI for quite some time by the 16th volume...my guess is that this is/will be only 16 volumes maybe 17, that is if they don't plan on extended the series past GI

Now for the anime part...
Lunar anime is "currently" subbing it. I use quotes because they have subbed 5 and had those on bt as of December 5th, 2003 and have had no more releases yet. According to their forum they are releasing it as a batch file so that is the reason it is taking so long for the new episodes. However, i got sick of them and downloaded the not as good AkuFansubs, which weren't that bad. However, they aren't as popular so you will have a harder time downloadin all 62 eps...

That should just about cover it, if you or any one else has any more questions then u can pm me

Last edited by ArKz; 2004-02-08 at 00:20.
ArKz is offline   Reply With Quote