View Single Post
Old 2009-07-31, 00:04   Link #2014
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaname08 View Post
I'm kinda curious and have been for a bit regarding the NanoxFate pair. Do most or some of you agree or disagree that the two Aces are like a "bunny" couple or just a couple?

I figured that it seems amusing sometimes to see them as a "bunny" couple, but to me, I just see them as a regular couple IMO.
Going back to the serious discussion, I don't think that their sexual life has been discussed before in the thread, seems like something fresh to me. The nature of their relationship is heavily implied and the intentions of the author regarding to the subject were clear for most people before Vivid was released, so I suppose that it's safe to assume that they have a sexual life since when they were together in Strikers and now in Vivid when Fate is back at home.

There is not much in the canon material to know if we should tag them as a "bunny" or "regular" couple, in fact their sexual life is probably the inly thing that remains open, but it seems people like to portray them often as a bunny couple in fanfiction and doujins, probably because that has more potential for the plot, maybe because in Strikers they were spending 3 hours together every night before "going to sleep", or because of the sexual tension in A's Sound stages between them, but somehow this became a popular belief like "the white devil" in the occidental comunities.

But personally I think that fits better their personalities to have only some casual tender love, and spend the rest of their free time in family ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo